Singtam, 29 June : A Power Dept Lineman Chung Chung Kaelon (Bhutia) while correcting a fault in an electric pole around 1 PM of 28 June at Khamdong Sub Station was electrocuted to death when someone allegedly switched on the line from control room for charging line.
It is learned he had sought for permission to shut down supply at control room to correct the fault in pole but unfortunately he was unlucky.
Chung Chung Kaelon was heavily slammed on ground from height, he died at Manipal Hospital.
Body after post-mortem has been handed to the family is reported.
The family have alleged sheer negligence of power dept in the case and has lodged FIR at Singtam PS against power dept.